Taking a tour of Lao Cai by self-driving car is definitely something that young people from far away want to do when planning a trip here. Renting a self-drive car to travel to Lao Cai always brings emotions in their own way. So, how to travel to Lao Cai by self-driving car?
Review some beautiful tourist destinations in Lao Cai
Lao Cai has long been prominent with its majestic nature, mountain markets and charming natural landscapes. Here are some beautiful tourist spots in Lao Cai that you should visit whenever possible!
Sapa is a highland district of Lao Cai province, a land of humility, quietly but hides many wonders about the natural landscape. The natural landscape of Sapa is combined by the human creativity with the mountain topography, the green of the forest, as the picture is arranged in harmony to create an area with many landscapes. attractive dream. From the city center, you can panoramic eyes far away to admire the immense mountain peaks...
When traveling to Sapa, visitors will have the opportunity to conquer the famous Fansipan peak or a backpacking trip to villages hidden in the mist. The landscape of mountains and forests with hundreds of flowers blooming, "clouds embracing mountains, mountains embracing clouds" will surely make visitors excited when arriving.
2. Tien Sa Waterfall
Tien Sa Waterfall belongs to Cat Cat village - one of the most famous tourist resorts in Sapa. Visiting Cat Cat Village and discovering the dangerous beauty of Tien Sa Waterfall is one of the most exciting trips in Sapa Lao Cai trip!
Tien Sa Waterfall is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Sa Pa tourist area. Tien Sa waterfall is also known by many locals as Cat Cat waterfall, because it is located in Cat Cat tourist village - one of the most beautiful tourist destinations in Sa Pa. The beauty of Tien Sa Waterfall is created by the Hoang Lien Son and Suoi Tien ranges. The water flowing down from the Hoang Lien Son range creates a beautiful Tien Sa waterfall, the water will continue to flow along the Tien stream to the Red River. Perhaps because of the appearance of Tien Sa waterfall, the nature around the waterfall has a lot of green trees creating a beautiful natural landscape.
3. Waterfall Bay
Located about 20 km from the center of Van Ban district, Liem Phu has long been known as the famous Thac Bay. From above, the water is like a silk ribbon in the sky. The water droplets falling on the cliffs create dust and a misty mist that makes the scene even more romantic. Soak in the cool water and feel the sounds of the mountains with your eyes closed, feeling like all fatigue has disappeared.
Around the Bay waterfall area is Liem Phu primeval forest belonging to Hoang Lien - Van Ban Nature Reserve, which is evaluated for the diversity of species composition and characteristics of the Northwest flora and fauna, usually species. The rare and precious plant species such as pompano, pine, chrysanthemum, mantis ... According to the documents of Hoang Lien Nature Reserve - Van Ban, hundreds of animal species and thousands of plant species have been found here. . There are many species found for the first time in Vietnam.
4. Co Tien Mountain
Co Tien Mountain in the southwest of Lao Cai, crossing the steep road to the top of the mountain, the stone is about 1m wide in a table shape, the stone has the image of Co Tien sitting, surrounded by 4 small chairs, 4 people. The young man is like the image of 4 dragons playing around, taking his eyesight to protect the whole valley and the border "Mường Khang".
Coming to Co Tien mountain, you not only can enjoy the unique traditional cultural beauty of the upland people, but also enjoy the beautiful natural scenery. In the distance, you can see a single mountain disappear among white fluttering clouds. As if the mountain embraces the sky and spread its wings in the middle of the vast cosmic space, admiring the panorama below.
5. O Quy Ho Pass
O Quy Ho Pass is an important road connecting the two provinces of Lai Chau and Lao Cai. This somewhat winding and dangerous road accidentally became the most beautiful place to record Sapa trip. Therefore, if you ride a motorbike on the pass, you must be very careful, it is better to choose a car because the steering wheel is too familiar with the curves. O Quy Ho pass has 2/3 of the pass belongs to Lai Chau and the other one third belongs to Sa Pa - Lao Cai.
Currently, O Quy Ho Pass is the largest and most beautiful pass in Sapa, and is also the longest pass in the Northwest. They named the pass after the H’mong language, but the pass also has another name is Hoang Lien pass. O Quy Ho pass with Ma Pi Leng pass in Ha Giang, Pha Din pass in Son La, Khau Pha pass in Yen Bai is known as "the four great peaks of the pass" of Northwest Vietnam.
In general, the tourism industry of Lao Cai has been developing rapidly, and of course Lao Cai will definitely be a place with many places worth exploring once you have the opportunity to travel. here.
Experimental tourism in Lao Cai by self-driving car rental, why not?
Using a car will definitely bring comfort, convenience, new and interesting travel experiences, however, owning a car is not as easy as in our country - where car prices are always at a level many times higher than the income level. In addition, in our country, owning a car means that you have to "cover" many different fees and charges.
In fact, the need to use cars is quite large, but the cost of owning a car is almost beyond the reach of the vast majority of Vietnamese people today. Accordingly, this is also the main thing that makes the need to rent self-driving cars in Vietnam in general as well as the need to rent self-driving cars in some provinces with strong tourism development, for example. Self-driving car in Lao Cai tourism in particular.
Obviously, if you are a real "rider", who loves to explore travel here, loves the experience, then choosing to rent a self-driving car is a great solution to satisfy your passion. . With a self-driving car, confident that you will "own" every journey with the safest and most comfortable in the trip. By simply, you will discover a lot of interesting things while traveling with self-driving cars, such as:
• Self-driving car rental means that you have to do all the work related to the car to move the car according to your own route and will.
• Proactively relocate: This is the biggest benefit of self-driving car rental, especially when traveling. Depending on where you want to go, how long you want to go, when and what to do, all are not influenced by other factors, your journey will definitely be more enjoyable.
• Absolutely private space: If you rent a self-driving car, the car is like your own space. You can tell jokes, tell your group's private stories without paying attention to others (like driving).
• Proactive, fixed and cost-saving: This is natural, because you only have to pay car rental without having to pay additional costs such as the driver's accommodation expenses, ...
• Drive their own way: Traveling is all about the feeling of the experience, for which you are completely “in control” of your own way when renting a self-driving car.
Experience helps you rent a self-drive car to ensure quality travel
- When renting a car, it is necessary to clearly define the goals and also the circuit to choose the appropriate car rental service. When renting, you should pay attention to the car line, the form of deposit and payment to avoid disputes between the two parties.
- Attention arises according to the appropriate service, need to check clearly how much money / hour to add per hour to balance the whole trip.
- Should choose a reputable, professional service provider with standards for self-driving car rental procedures as simple, quick and as possible as possible.
- Program a specific plan and book a car rental in advance in order to avoid the case of car booking without, avoiding the car rental team, especially during holidays and New Year.
- When renting a car, you must sign a clear and accurate contract with each specific term, avoid disputes (if any) or after unexpected problems occur.
- Prepare in advance the necessary papers as required by the service provider to make the car rental work faster.
- Check all documents and vehicle status before receiving: Check the legality through vehicle documents, check the interior and exterior of the vehicle, check the number of kilometers, check the gas indicator, check the performance and safety of the car, ...
- You can return the car if the car is normal. But when the car has problems, it is necessary to consult with experienced people so as not to lose unnecessary expenses.
What is the routine procedure for self-driving car rental?
The usual self-driving car rental procedure usually requires you to prepare a number of specific necessary paperwork such as:
• Legal household registration / ID card / CCCD / Passport
• For travelers often need to have a motorbike or deposit a small amount of money when renting it. Particularly for customers residing in the same locality, there are many units that do not require a deposit when renting a car. For example, if you want to rent a self-drive car when you plan to travel in Da Nang, you can contact us to use the company's cheap self-driving car rental service Dai Gia Dinh, this unit does not require customers in Da Nang to deposit money when renting a car!
• Driver's license for the correct class for the type of car you want to rent
• The rental and return period of the car is usually based on a specific agreement between the customer and the car rental company.
In short, in the self-driving car rental process, if you act too careful, it can sometimes make the garage employee uncomfortable. But obviously this is necessary because it is related to responsibility and budget, so it cannot be done through tangerines. Therefore, it should be done as quickly as possible, in a spirit of cooperation and politeness, so that both sides can do their jobs. What you need to do is try to check carefully before signing a self-driving car rental contract with indispensable steps such as:
- Check out the car
- Check the interior of the car
- Check the vehicle's mileage
- Check vehicle papers
- Check for binding contract terms when renting a car
- Finally, you should and need to take a test drive before signing the contract to accept the car